Tuesday, June 24

Mini Haul | Nars, Too faced, Aveda, Philip Kingsley!



I recently went shopping with my lovely mum after my exams, and we did pick up a feeeeew things - so of course I just had to share! Some of these are products I've been wanting to try for a long time so once I've trialled and tested them reviews will be up.

I'll start off with the products that my mum picked up for herself but I wanted to share anyway since I'll probably try them out too. My mum swears by aveda products so she picked up the Aveda smooth infusion glossing straightener which is part of their new straightening line I believe and is meant to significantly straighten wavy to curly hair when the line is used consistently.  My mum also bought the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Extreme, which is a pre wash hair mask raved about by so many beauty bloggers. Because of the hype and price of the mask, I really do hope we end up with Nicole Shcerzinger healthy-silky-long-beautiful hair or I'll be quite disappointed.

I also picked up the No7 sheer temptation lipstick in peach coral, I got one of those "£3 off" coupons on no7 from boots so I just picked this up and it's actually really lovely. I also bought my first Too Faced product, the Too Faced la creme lipstick in Bon Bon. When swatching I was torn between the bright colour bon bon and the MLBB Spice spice baby, but since it's summer (yes I'm gonna call the roller coaster weather in England summer) I bought the brighter raspberry colour BonBon.

Finally, I picked up the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade ginger medium 2, slightly a touch to dark but since I'll get slightly darker in summer I can totally work with this. A much needed purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment