Wednesday, April 30

Kevyn Aucoin creamy glow duo #2 review


Here's the first review from my latest haul!. I've been lusting after the Kevin Aucoin products (aka candle light and sculpting powder I'm lookin' at you). Buuuut, I did notice this on the SpaceNK site for £19 which I thought was just such a steal. Because first off, I couldn't decide which "creamy glow" I wanted, so why not try to colours whilst I'm at it?! It'd be rude not too...

So as you can tell from the title, this is cream blusher, it feels like butter - way creamier then other cream blushers I've tried and actually it's more like the lip & cheek products consistency, very smooth and balm like. Pravella is the deep rose pink and Janelle is the peachy pink with slightly darker undertones. These are such dreamy colours which I'm sure would suit most if not all skin tones. Don't be intimidated by the strong swatch colours, when they're on your cheeks they're very sheer and need building up, so you can get the exact amount of colour you want. 

For the price of £19, 4.5g of product does seem quite expensive since the product is very small, about half the size of an iPhone 4s for reference.  But to travel or just to try the Kevyn Aucoin creamy cheek blushers without paying the full £30, I would highly recommend this. I cannot fault the product, both colours look and feel lovely on the skin. They have good lasting power, and really give you the dewy look which I, personally, adore. They apply easily too, with your fingers works best in my opinion.

The only major qualm I have with this product is the difference in sizes, I mean why? what would happen if I preferred pravella and not Janelle? what then Kevin Aucoin.

The creamy glow duo has become an instant hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment