Thursday, April 24

Haul: SpaceNK, Origins, Illamasqua, Kevyn Aucoin, Hourglass!




These are a few bits I picked up in the last week, many of these are the first bits I've tried from the brands like Illmasqua, Kevyn Aucoin and hourglass so I'm really excited to try them out!

From Spacenk I made my first order, honestly I've lusted after many of their products for ages but the high end brands aren't really too suited to my pocket at most times.So I took advantage of the £10 off offer and ordered the Kevyn Aucoin the creamy glow duo #2 and the Hourglass hidden corrective concealer. I did want to get the Hourglass ambient lighting blushes but I think they're more of the type of product to buy in person as they all vary in how much highlighter and blush they have.

I also repurchased the real techniques stipplish blush and got the miracle complexion sponge to try (apparently a dupe for the beauty blender).

From origins I got the ginzing moisturiser which came with a 30 ml sample of the night-a-mins.

Finally, yesterday a order from Illamasqua came, I got the powder blusher in hussey which looks divine!


As usual the reviews will be up once I've tested these beauties out!

No comments:

Post a Comment