Friday, February 7

Smashbox O-Glow intuitive cheek colour review




























I've been trying out the smashbox o-glow cheek colour, smash box I believe is an american brand that's stocked in boots lately - although it's in boots I wouldn't count it as drugstore, as it's a bit pricey for some bits and is located amongst the higher ender brands such as clarins, benefit etc.

In essence, this is a clear gel that upon contact with your cheek/skin it adapts to your PH level to create a perfect berry coloured glow to suit you.  On my skin it's a rosy colour, which you can build up for more intensity but as I go for a natural look 1/2 layers of this is great to give me a pop of colour and a healthy rosy glow that is reminiscent of Victoria's secret.

I would really recommend this product to anyone who is able to try it, yeah the price tag is high for a cheek tint, but it's an absolute favourite for me and you can play around to get the kind of blush you want with this also, a little goes a long way so I don't think i'll finish this any time soon. I am loving the healthy look this gives me! I know some cheek tints are more red based which doesn't suit me, but this gives me a lovely pink glow as the name would  suggest.

There is a slight downfall ,which is that it can get kind of powdery when on top of one of my foundations, nothing that some careful blending can't fix ..but if you wear high coverage make up everyday then this might not mesh well with it.

I'm hooked, and I am dying to try some more smash box products...If only my bank would let me!

No comments:

Post a Comment