Monday, February 17

Get to know me






























I've decided to do a get to know me tag (wasn't tagged, but i'd like for you to know me a tad),  I
looked through a few different tags/questions and picked ones which I felt would be most informative or interesting.

1. What is your name?
my names Priya, but it's kinda ugly and I love cuter names like Erica  and I kind of really wish it was my name aha

 2. Where are you from?
England, Kent to be precise

3.  What do you do for a living?
Nothing, I'm a student currently studying philosophy, psychology and english language and literature however I should hopefully be going to uni this year! but I did used to work at boots.

4. What's the last song you listened to?
Fuse odg - million pound girl lol. (but I really like neon jungle atm)

5. What's your favourite book?
I loooooove to read! so I could never pick one but I guess some of my most favourite books are Norweigan wood, Kafka on the shore, In the miso soup, A thousand splendid suns ( would recommend this to everyone). I guess these books are quite "mature" and I wouldn't recommend these to anyone quite young except for maybe a thousand splendid suns, I think everyone can appreciate that book.

6. Favourite high end designer and place to shop?
My favourite designers are Marc Jacobs, Elie Saab, Ulyana Sergeenko,  Mulberry, Michael Kors, Chanel and so many more.
As for shops...I love TOPSHOP it just has everything that I love, but it's quite expensive at times. But I also love, river island , urban outfitters, asos, boohoo, misguided...

7. Favourite make up brand?
I couldn't choose just one brand as I think each brand has great and not so great products.
But brands I really like are; ysl, dior, benefit, max factor, bare minerals, burberry , etude house, tony moly, holika holika.

8. Style icon?
Aleeeeeeeexa Chung (like everyone else)

9. Do you remember your dreams?
Really interesting question! I actually always remember my dreams when I wake up, and I find it quite odd if I don't dream or can't remember it (although I think I read that we dream every night and we just can't remember them sometimes). But I haven't had a nightmare since I was like 12.

10. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need?
I think I just buy what I need, I don't have a huge collection, but the things that I buy I use well so I'm glad things aren't wasted as I only use make up on me so I don't need like 12 lipsticks all in similar shades lol.

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
No. I don't wear makeup to school, just because I don't really care what I look like there and everyone's used to my bare face. I usually wear a full face when I'm off out.

12. What's your favourite colour?
I really like pastel and pale colours like mint, grey, dusty rose as well as navy blue, white and black.

13. Any piercings or tattoos?
No tattoos, I'd love a small tattoo like on my ankle or hand but I'm a wuss. I have my ear lobes and tragus pierced - so boring haha but I want to get some more ear piercings probably my helix and snug.





No comments:

Post a Comment