Sunday, December 29

Bare minerals pout loud and clear review

I'm trying out using a page break instead of having the whole post showing, which do you guys prefer?




























I picked up this lipstick duo in the sales, it was reduced from £18 to £12 which is a pretty sweet deal for two bare minerals lipsticks. Like the name suggests "pout loud and clear" these are sheer lipsticks and give just a hint of colour and are mostly gloss which makes me reluctant to class it as a lipstick but more of a lip butter as it's really creamy and moisturising and just leaves the slight tint on your lips. I do adore the Berry Remix as it's such a sheered out vampy colour that's really wearable and not a full on dark berry it's great for girls that might be transitioning to darker lip colour or who are starting to wear lipsticks. The pink pulse on the other hand is just a light peachy "your lips but better" glossy lipstick. Finally, the packaging is quite unique! it's a metallic silver bullet and it's skinny like a Mac Pro Longwear LipCreme, the colour makes it stand out so I don't think you'll forget about these any time soon. I will definitely be keeping one in my handbag, as they tick both the moisturising, colour and easy application boxes for me. Finally, the gloss and moister stays on your lips for ages but once you eat you'll definitely need to reapply.







No comments:

Post a Comment