Monday, October 28

Topshop metal trim boots

I recently purchased these cute little heeled booties from topshop, they're actually my first pair of casual heeled ankle boots as I've never really been a fan of them before, and the metal trim reminds me of cowboy boots which I absolutely hate! but combined with the straps and over all style it actually looks quite cute. The boots are real leather with a 4" heel, the only qualm I have so far is that , like with alot of leather products, the leather creases when around the front when you put them on. Lastly they fit true to size, if not a tad smaller!
Also, might I mention that whilst I was snooping around the reviews of the boots on topshop online, I read that they had sneakily upped the price! how cheeky is that? I guess  they might be having good sales of them?
Basically, if you're not into the whole cut out boot fad that's around, you might opt for these cuties instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment